34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

12.1.16

#ADATEWITH / MEET MY MADE-COACH YVONNE BERKIEN

POSE-made-coach-1
My name is Linsey and I don't want to be made in a prom Queen or cheerleader, I want to be
made in a self confident business woman! And no, this is not in collaboration with MTV, but
with YB Motive. Meet my made-coach Yvonne Berkien! She is an executive coach, specialized in
business, career and cross-culture coaching. So that means, wherever you are on the planet, you can
be coached by Miss Berkien whenever you want. Face to face, by Skype or even by phone.

I met Yvonne at our weekly kick box training, where we punch each other in the face sometimes
(kidding, of course). Don't be judged by this lady's appearance because, trust me, she can be
 spicy (and funny)! Her main goal to you is: BE POSITIVE & KEEP ON SHINING.

And this is my experience with my made-coach Yvonne
POSE-made-coach-2.2
POSE-made-coach-3
 Day 1: THE EYE OPENER
To be honest, I didn't had a clue what to expect from a coaching session. So Yvonne explained me
directly: 'I can make your weakest points better and your strongest even more stronger'.  I'm not
easily surprised, but my first session with Yvonne was an eye opener!

 Day 2: WHAT THE...?
Then this happened: my "what-the-f*ck-am-I-doing?!" moment. Setting goals is such an important
thing to do, but realizing you're going the wrong way is a disaster. Yvonne, HELP ME!

 Day 3: BOOM! A SLAP IN DA FACE!
The hardest session, but also the most important one. This just has to happen: realizing I was putting
my energy in the wrong things to reach my goals. I was totally in shock. "Was I doing it wrong the
whole time? Why didn't I see this?!".

 Day 4: THE EMO BREAKDOWN DAY
Confrontation day. Or better said: emotional breakdown day. The session where you're at your
weakest and lowest point after last time's session and still in shock and lost. But after the shock
it's time to really face the problems and do something about.

 Day 5: TAKING 10 STEPS FORWARD
Done with the emo break, let's go! You can see your goals getting closer again! Face your fears
because you're ready for it. This is the moment you really have to believe in yourself. I did and
great things happened.

 Day 6: TIME FOR STRUCTURE
Structure, structure, sctructure! Because who has time for chaotic sh*t?! If your head is cleared,
there's space for way better thoughts and you can focus a lot better.

 Day 7: WTF, I'M CHASING MY DREAMS?!
Is this even happening?! A (business) dream came true! I went to New York and Paris Fashion Week!
So hard work defenitely pays off. Reaching goals is getting addictive!

 Day 8: MY NAME IS LINSEY AND I'M A SELF CONFIDENCE BUSINESS WOMAN!
Thé day where you look back to where you started and what you've become right now. If you told me
6 months ago I was going to be a strong, self confidence business woman, I would have laughed.
But I reached my goal and now it's time to kick some *ss!
POSE-made-coach-4
POSE-made-coach-5
Yvonne's 3 ultimate secret tips personally for you:

1. FIGHT & FOCUS TO BECOME NR. 1
Find your drive through your passion. I can guide you to be unique and be a success: yvonne@ybmotive.nl ;)

2. IDENTIFY 5 GOALS YOU'RE GONNA ACHIEVE AS IT HAS ALREADY COME TRUE
These were the goals I received from Linsey: 1. Be confident business wise - 2. Aiming my blog as
my only full-time job - 3. To start a successful career in the fashion industry - 4. Find the perfect
life/work balans - 5. To increase my financial target by blogging

3. CHALLENGE YOURSELF BY ASKING HONESTLY "WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?"
DARE TO FACE THE TRUTH
This was Linsey's biggest challenge, where she struggled with a lot. She was afraid to face the
 reality, but at the end it only made her stronger and achieved her goal of being a confident
business woman.
POSE-made-coach-6
POSE-made-coach-7
POSE-made-coach-8
In collaboration with YB Motive
Photos by CaRich

23 comments:

  1. You're such a doll! ♥

    Have a very Happy Wednesday!
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU are such a doll! :) Thanks babe!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your interview! She's such an inspiration! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked it! You're totally right, Yvonne is so inspiring!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Wow! Fab woman and fantastic tips!
    Perfect inspiration for the New Year's Resolutions. ;)

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww leuk babe! Je posts zijn altijd zo lekker fun <3


    xoxo Iris
    A Dash Of Fash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thanks chick! Ik hou ook altijd van jou posts (EN je huis!)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. Ah, that's so awesome! I need a coach in my life, as I definitely need guidance a lot of times, haha. She sounds like she really helped you!

    www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely think of Yvonne if you need a coach! She helps me BIG time. I'm such a chaotic person! Haha.

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. Waaw that sounds really wonderfull ! She must be the best coach ever :)

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, totally right about that! hihi :) Thanks hun!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  7. It seems like you had a great experience with her. I'm glad you;re achieving all your goals!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely is! Thanks for your support :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  8. great post and beautyfull photos :)
    kisses from poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely post, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog. The photography is lovely! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great my dear.
    Finally able to see your blog again.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great interview! Loving your office, so chic!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete