And BANG, you've hit the awkward stage with your bangs. At least I have and I can't be the
only one. Too long to let it hang and too short for an updo. The last one is NOT true, let that be
clear ladies and gentlemen.
out (a lot!) and gave me a little workshop on these "how to" hairdo's, and now I will pass it on to you.
Because that's where friends are for, right? ;)
These updo's are actually quite easy, but you just need to know how to apply and you and your
bangs can happily ever after. So, are you ready?! Let's start this "6 ways to grow out bangs"
THE "WE-CAN-DO-IT" COUPE
1. Pin away your bangs with a mini poof a la Snooki style
2. Wrap your favo bandana around your head
3. Tuck in the tips of the bandana under the bandana itself
4. Make a high ponytail and split it in half
5. Create a messy bun with the two halves of your ponytail and pin, pin, pin!
1. Choose a side and straighten your hair with a straightener
2. Use one or two bobby pins (Cosmo Hairstylist Lila recommended me two)
3. Apply the pin(s) to your bangs
4. Spray your hair with hairspray et voila!
1. Wear a hat
2. That's it
ON TOP OF THE KNOT
1. Make a little pony tail on top of your head and split it in half
2. Wrap them around one by one
3. Pin it with a bobby pin!
* Cosmo Hairstyling Lila's tip: Curl your hair for that hipster vibe and more volume!
PIN IT TILL YOU WIN IT
1. Grab a brush or comb
2. Backcomb the back center of your hair on top of your head
3. Split your hair in half
4. Roll up one side of the hair first
5. Secure it with bobby pins
6. Do the same on the other side
7. Apply some hairspray
THE LAUREN CONRAD
1. Middle part your hair
2. Grab the first half of your bangs and wrap it up
3. Pin it tight and high on your head
4. Do the same on the other side
* Lila's tip: Backcomb the back center of your hair on top of your head for more volume
Pics by CaRich
In collaboration with Cosmo Hairstyling
Special thanks to Lila