34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

9.7.15

#STRIKEAPOSE / LINSEY FROM THE BLOCK

POSE-linsey-from-the-block-1.2
How many celebs grew up in the ghetto? Many, for sure. Legends like Oprah or RiRi for example.
  No wonder why they're so successful! They all got this layer of swag power over themselves.
Not to mention their HUGE strength and girlpower. They look just as strong as f*cking Mike Tyson!
Like,  mentally, of course ;)

So I thought, if I pretend like I'm from the ghetto, maybe I'm also creating this swag power over my
 mind and style. Pretty clever, huh?! ;) I must say, I'm totally feeling this vibe. But I'm happy with
my nice apartment in a safe neighborhood in Amsterdam though. I'll just keep it on kickboxing, which
is though enough don't you think?

Most celebs are even proud of their roots. And they're damn right to the max. Look at where they
started and where they are right now! Look at what they achieved (mostly) all by themselves.
Amen to that!

That gives me the girlpower to go on until I reached my goals and followed my dreams. If they can
do it, with Canon we can, right? So, Just do it (thanks Nike). NOW WHO'S WITH ME?!...

...Oh, I maybe just got caught up in the moment a little too much... Just a little.
POSE-linsey-from-the-block-2
POSE-linsey-from-the-block-3
"I used to have a little, now I have a lot. No matter where I go, 
I know where I came from" - JLO
POSE-linsey-from-the-block-4
POSE-linsey-from-the-block-5
SHOP BANDANA PRINT:



 
Bandana by Zipper - Sunnies by CĂ©line - Shirt by Carven - Clutch by New Look - Skirt by Acne Studios - Sandals by Adidas

Pics by CaRich

23 comments:

  1. awww love love this!! your clutch and skirt - i so love!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet summer look! Love your bandana print hair band ;)

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! Love the bandana in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick! I just love bandana's!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit and your hairstyle is so cute!

    LOVE!
    http://MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just had to try something different with my hair :) Glad you like it!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit I love the purse so stylish, looks like you're having lots of fun too which it great.
    http://artadorned.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that clutch is THE BEST! New Look has the most funniest clutches ever. I even got a unicorn and an icecream!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. Aww this whole thing is super cute! I love it! The shirt especially :D

    Nadine
    xx
    http://geckoandgold.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww so nice to hear Nadina! You're the sweetest!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  7. Cute outfit! I'm all for girl power and for representing where you come from and how far you have progressed in life. Still, I don't think "pretending" to be from the "ghetto" is exactly the best approach to illustrate this. I wasn't raised in a difficult area like that, and I can see that you're well meaning, but I'm not sure some of the language you used here is appropriate.

    Regardless I definitely enjoy your fun personality and look forward to seeing you achieve your dreams too!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get your point babe! I really do. And the "pretending" part was written with a major wink of course ;) I just have so much respect for these people! But what was trying in this post was also to add a little entertainment and not being all sad about it. But thank you so much for your honesty! I always want to hear people's opinion and I will definitely take this with me in the future :) But although, I'm sorry.

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  8. The watermelon clutch is so cute and love the pretty botanical prints of the top too!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thanks babe! I'm in love with crazy clutches! ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  9. Nice summer look! Love the bandana in the hair and the accessories are gorgeous!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun cool look!

    http://johndhartil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a Beauty and the look is beautiful <3

    XOXO
    Luise | www.just-myself.com

    ReplyDelete