16.6.15

#SNEAKPEEK / BE A WARRIOR, NOT A WORRIER

POSE-warrior-worrier-BW-1
"Be a warrior, not a worrier" is a quote I actually need to pin on my wall or write on my mirror 
or something. It somehow gives me strength and a slap in the face to stop worrying so much. 
Yep, I'm that neurotic type of girl. You can better call me a perfectionist. Which sounds way nicer 
by the way ;)

So of course I couldn't wait to show you my upcoming look (as usual). And I always like to tease 
you with this sneak preview, I hope you don't mind (#SorryNotSorry). So now I'm very curious 
what you think so far?!
POSE-warrior-worrier-BW-2
SHOP BLACK AND WHITE ITEMS:

POSE-warrior-worrier-BW-3
"WORRYING IS FANTASIZING THE WRONG WAY"

Sunnies Céline - Jacket from the Army - Dress by Zara - Bag by Vlieger & van Dam - Shoes by Converse 

Pics by CaRich

13 comments:

  1. LOVE that military jacket! I assume you hooked it up yourself? So funky, always my dream to find the perfect vintage military jacket.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG choices from the NetAPorter Sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I did! It's an original one from my boyfriend (he's in the army) and I bought these letters on the market :D

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. gorgeous
    xxxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chulisima la chaqueta!!
    new look on my blog!
    http://sweetmona.com/blog/whiteshirt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Monica! Que me hice! (If I'm saying it right :P)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. Oh that's cool! Love the pictures! So awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyy! Thank you so much babe!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. The jacket is insane! So cool! Adore the sunnies too. Looking forward to more on your blog

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So awesome to hear! I try to post everyyyyday and I hope you'll enjoy it :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. camo love!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, the perfectionist overhere too! Love the photos in black and white! Sneak peeks are ALWAYS a cool idea! ;-))

    xxx Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete