34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

16.11.13

STRIKE A POSE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes, I was one of those happy Isabel Marant pour H&M items owner! I just needed to experience the 
"standing in line for hours for a (designer)piece of clothing" kind of thing. Never done this before and 
I felt like a teenager again. I must say, you appreciate your purchases more because you 
"fought" for it, haha.

Well, I wasn't really the typical diehard arriving at 8 'o clock in the morning when the store opened at 9. 
But respect for the girls who were there at 3 AM(!)

My purchases? This enormous - and oh so comfy - coat wherein I feel very petite, plus a typical Marant 
belt I wanted for years. I guess that piece will be introduced on the blog very, very soon...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pictures by Richard Sijmons

14 comments:

  1. ahh, you lucky girl!
    xx
    www.thefashionplaybook.de/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik zag je staan in de rij bij op de Dam toen je werd geïnterviewd door Pow News. Prachtige jas, ik verzoop er helaas een beetje in, maar gelukkig waren er nog meer mooie jassen. Hij staat jou heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh echt! Zou het heel leuk vinden als je de volgende keer gedag komt zeggen! :) Heb je nog iets moois gekocht?

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Prachtige jas! Staat je goed;)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ce look, surtout le maxi sac *o*
    http://lesmatinscotons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. U looks great! i like your coat with pink shoes :) follow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you!!! I love your coat!!!!!
    Happy sunday hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your pics and your style are amazing!
    http://www.thatfreakyboy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning, I love the oversize coat and your cute bag!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I´m so in love with my new coat :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  9. Wow Lind, your style is pretty nice and cute, sockless converses are awesome, you're sexy and you fit so great wearing them, I'm about to explode!!!!

    ReplyDelete