34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

17.11.13

EVENT

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Today's outfit post is not moi who's striking a pose, but the one and only madame Khloé Kardashian
fills in for me today.

Pinch me please! I still can't believe this happened yesterday; THE Khloé Kardashian striking a pose 
in front of me(!!!) Yes, this was not a dream, this was real, right?! She launched her Kardashian 
Kollection for Lipsy in biggest warehouse of Amsterdam, De Bijenkorf.

Call me a pussy but I secretly had a few tears of joy in my eyes. I was just so overwhelmed 
by the whole experience and situation!

I could finally practice my paparazzi skills. Okay, I photographed loads of fashion shows, but 
this was a whole other level. Photographing one of America's biggest celebs with a distance of one
meter is such an honor. Something I could check off that wasn't even on my bucket list because I
couldn't even dream of it!

WOAH! What a day...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
All pictures copyright by me

10 comments:

  1. It was awesome!!

    x auntie
    http://www.missiontostyle.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Khloe´s make up and hairstyle!
    http://tendenciesfashandbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ur blog! would you like to follow each other?
    following you now

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post dear! Keep up the great work!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.hotmiamistylesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And keep up with the Kardashians ;) hihi

      xxx Linsey

      Delete