34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

21.5.13

STRIKE A POSE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm back home in Holland since 4 days now and still jet lagged... But I still wanted to show 
you my touristic comeback outfit with my new Bonaire sweater which I totally love :) And 
without knowing, it perfectly fits with my favorite cap I own at the moment, my Kenzo baby.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

  1. LIKE THIS LOOK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige look! Die trui lijkt mij echt heerlijk zitten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Belessa: thanks meis! En je hebt helemaal gelijk, hij zit heerlijk!

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stoere outfit!!

    www.thelooksforless.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lekker een beetje warmte meegenomen in de vorm van een sweater ;)

    XoXo auntie

    http://www.missiontostyle.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MissionToStyle: haha ja precies!!

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind je trui echt super tof! Ik ga over een paar weekjes voor de tweede keer naar Bonaire, en nu wilde ik vragen waar je hem hebt gekocht? X

    ReplyDelete