34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

1.2.12

lifestyle // EVENT

 (Photos by me)
Like I told you yesterday, I only post my favorite shows of AFW. And the show of Gestuz 
last saturday, was the show with me most awesome (wearable!) collection and the most 
beautiful models. I would seriously wear every outfit they shown on the runway. Leather, 
maxi dresses, colorful prints, army boots and a touch of glitter. You could actually say that 
Gestuz describes my style perfectly :)

(P.S. this afternoon the outfit I wore!)



11 comments:

  1. Die jas met leren mouwen is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja mooi he! Ik ben helemaal verliefd op de collectie <3

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. Awesome pictures! I really want that dress on the 5th picture.

    XOXO Fashionfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making wonderful pictures!!! this is gorgeouss

    x THECLOSETOFLOLA

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can know all about lifestyle event. It is very informative post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and my colleagues are satisfied with this information and we availed services. I have no words to say how wonderful were they are with in a limited budget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article... I read this topic, and love to find some great information. If there is more information about this article you will... I do share more... Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing it with us about gifts. I totally like your information. The best part I like is it is up to date totally
    Gomed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such blogs are very difficult to locate and I appreciate this blog for having bulk of useful information on the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A nice and wonderful product for the taking in the market. The women are going to love it. A nice post.

    ReplyDelete