34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

24.9.15

#POSEONTOUR: MY VIEW ON NYC

POSE-my-view-on-nyc-1
That moment after no sleep, a 7 hours flight and a war with your - way too heavy - suitcase in the
subway, you walk up the stairs from hell (I just meant the subway, and I was overreacting a bit), you
look up and there's no end at looking up because of these huge buildings. Then I realized, oh my
F-ing god, I'm literally in New York City right now. And at that moment, I lost my NYC virginity

 From sharing the plane with Doutzen Kroes to seeing Adriana Lima shining on the runway and
having Karlie Kloss as your neighbour while having lunch. And this was just a little glimpse of
my New York City "virginity" story. Yep, you read that right, I was a NYC virgin, or better said:
(until last week) I've never ever visited this city in my whole life before (I know I know, shame 
on me!) 

"I've never been to New York before." said no fashion junkie ever. Well, I said it and everybody was
always very surprised when this came out of my mouth. As blogger and fashionista (although I hate 
these two words, I can't found a better name for it) in heart and soul, visiting The Big Apple is just a
must. En when does this fashionista visit this city? Exactly, during New York Fashion Week.

The time had come: NYC brace yourself because HERE I COME! Or do I have to brace myself...?
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-2
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-3
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-4.1
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-4
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-5
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-6
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-7
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-8
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-9
My caffeine moments were just very special to me.
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-10
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-11
The Alexandra Frida final.
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-12
Finally met this girl!
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-13
SHOP NEW YORK STUFF:


POSE-my-view-on-nyc-14
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-15
Photos were taken with a Canon 60D camera and a 24 mm f/2.8 USM lens.

26 comments:

  1. Ik ben er ook nog nooit geweest, what a shame! Hopelijk breng ik er snel verandering in.

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! Looks like an amazing experience. I've never been to New York *hides in shame*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon! Oh you should definitely go sometime, it´s absolutely amazing!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Great pictures , looks like you had s lot of fun!!
    X,Abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a bless Abril, thank you so much!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. Woooohooo you go girl! You got to meet a loloollololololot of cool people and got to eat a lolololololot of delish donuts and sippin' classy capuchino's - such n experience! Enjoy to the max and keep up the good work :)

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES it was absolutely NUTS! I've met some amazeballs people!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. Wow what an amazing experience! NYC is the most amazing place ever. I can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you´re totally right! I can´t wait to go back either!!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you visited NYC and had a great experience during fashion week. I love NYC and try to visit it as often as possible. Have a great weekend!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle! I just had such an awesome time. Hopefully I will go again soon!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  7. Glad you had an awesome trip! Awesome post <3
    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oeeh, hele toffe foto's! Ben zelf een aantal jaar geleden in NYC geweest, maar nyfw staat zeker nog heeel hoog op mijn lijstje :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat gaaf!! Ik ben ook nog nooit in NY geweest maar het is echt een droom om eens te gaan :D Je hebt btw echt een hele toffe kleding style <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why are you such a cool person? Stop being so adorable! ♥
    Sophie Firstpug

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh, dat ziet er zo geweldig uit allemaal. Ik ben een tijdje terug naar New York geweest en ik wil zo graag terug. Mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeeetje wat een geweldige foto's (en outfit's!) allemaal! Ik wil ook weer naar New York!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love...and that mini MK bag of yours is just absolutely gorgeous. i so want one!!
    back from the sandpit ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable this photos
    Love all this photos from fashion weeks

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete