34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

7.9.15

#TIMEMACHINE / FLASHBACK FALL DAY

POSE-flashback-fall-day-1
Faking this Fall outfit to the max! Because this was actually a look I wore last year. But I just had 
to make flashback of it. Sometimes it's such a pitty I only wear my total looks once. That's just an 
important rule I added in my life years and years ago. 

I hear you thinking "Why are you so hard on yourself?" Well, I will answer that question...
It's not being hard on myself, it's challenging my own creativity. And as you may know,
I do like a challenge ;)

"More is more and less is bore" is a quote that fits my style perfectly! And that's where the challenge
comes back again. I think being innovative is so important. Especially when you're busy with your
New York Fashion Week fittings, exclamation mark times 100!!!

Three days to go and I will be walking like a Carrie Bradshaw wannabe around Manhattan
and around it. Hashtag can´t wait! The countdown has begun...
POSE-flashback-fall-day-2
POSE-flashback-fall-day-3
"BUT I THINK I LOVE FALL THE MOST OF ALL"
POSE-flashback-fall-day-4
POSE-flashback-fall-day-5
SHOP AUTUMN ITEMS:


POSE-flashback-fall-day-6

17 comments:

  1. Cool look! I love the fringe vest. Have fun in New York xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, have fun in the big apple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the big details on your top
    So chic dear :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning look!

    http://johndhartil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love this bag! So fun!

    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this chic look very much! Enjoy NYC!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree completely - such a shame we sometimes wear an outfit once! Let's make the max out of them in the future :) I enjoy your insta posts of New York so much and can't wait to read more about this amazing experience on your blog soon. Go get 'em baby!

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that vest! Your blog is AMAZING linsey!

    -Olivia
    http://www.missoliviasays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. another fabulous look...love it!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit so much! I want it all <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super outfit, dat vestje is echt leuk! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with this look, so perfect girl
    I could wear like you this fall

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! You look stunning!
    I love your vest and shoes!!

    ♥ Nissi
    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely loving this look...
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete