24.6.15

#LINSTAGRAM / @LINSEYSIJMONS



So let's share our Instagram accounts! Mine is @linseysijmons, what's yours? And do you
have an ultimate favorite Instagram account you follow? I discovered a lot of accounts lately!

Here is my top 5...
POSE-Linstagram-3
Bombshell @Rochelle_fox with her beyond amazing travel pictures
POSE-Linstagram-4
My girl @Jadorefashionn with always stylish and colorful pics
POSE-Linstagram-5
The always clean and minimal @thehautepursuit, #lovesit

POSE-Linstagram-7
The classy @Goldendiamonds, very feminine and a true beauty

POSE-Linstagram-6
My pretty lady @VHBY with her always amazing photography

16 comments:

  1. Nice pics! Awesome inspo! I love the metallic tatts!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I like them a lot too!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. Great Instagram inspo!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Ista roundup. Omg the bunny is to cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick! Awww yes that's Bommel ;) hihi!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. I always love discovering new instagram accounts! The only one I knew of from your list was haute pursuit but definitely gonna follow the rest! Mine is (https://instagram.com/coffeeslag).

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Anthropologie Sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooo! So thanks for giving your account as well :D

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. Love the accounts you picked! I spend so much time getting inspired on Instagram, mine is "orry_ginal".

    http://orryginal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also spend a lot of time on Instagram, it's kind of an addiction I guess :P I'm definitely gonna check out your account!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. Amazing photos! Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg that dog with the flower crown :) xo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely, great accounts I am instragram obsessed! Great accounts!
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks dear, i love all these accounts! <3

    ReplyDelete