34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

1.4.15

#POSEONTOUR

POSE-bonaire-bikini-1
While I'm here in Amsterdam almost blown away by a force 10 gale, I'm even making myself jealous 
by seeing this paradise place again...Spring, where the f*ck are you? Come on... I'm writing about
 my 35 degrees bikini post in almost tornado weather!

Okay okay, I'm overreacting a little. Only about the tornado thing. 'Cause it actually was 35 degrees 
while I was shooting this wannabe Victoria's Secret shoot. 

And why are bloggers always talking about the weather? Can someone tell me that? 
Because I even can't.
POSE-bonaire-bikini-2
POSE-bonaire-bikini-3
POSE-beach-peek-2
POSE-bonaire-bikini-5
POSE-beach-peek-4
POSE-bonaire-bikini-7
SHOP BIKINI'S:


21 comments:

  1. Wow! Linsey! I'm literally blown away, too! But not that tornado thing we've had over here yesterday ;-) but by your SUPERB (not wannabe) Victoria's Secret shoot! Yuu look stunning, babe! Love pics no. 2 and 5!!!

    JOURNAL OF STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh you are the sweetest!!! Thank you so much, this comment made me smile :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. Blown away by the shoot. And love that bikini. The flounce style is so in trend. We curated a list of the most trendy swimwear for the season. Do take a look. http://obsessory.com/editors-pick/beachwear-spring-summer-2015-e134

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! And thank you so much btw :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Wow wat een locatie en mooie shoot! Haha bloggers praten altijd over het weer omdat het met dit kut weer haast niet mogelijk is om foto's te maken.

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa niet normaal he die locatie!! Ja dat is het dus!! Het weer is verschrikkelijk! Gelukkig wordt het dit weekend beter :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. Every time I read your posts they make me laugh haha I am always complaning about weather too!!
    Love the pictures, I want summer back!
    Kisses,
    Martina


    http://catchingthesunblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that's where I'm doing it for! So this message makes me very happy ^_^

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. gorgeous
    xxxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life of Vanessa1 April 2015 at 21:25

    These pictures look like an editorial shoot, my goodness Linsey! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good this photos

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. additional resources dig this look at this site Read More Here Click This Link Dolabuy Balenciaga

    ReplyDelete