34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

9.9.14

STRIKE A POSE

POSE-sea-and-desert-1
It looks like I'm in a desert. But I'm actually in IJmuiden (Holland), hihi. I wasn't lying 
about the sea though! I am still speechless about this Gestuz dress… I think there are no words for it.

The past week has been hectic and awesome! Unfortunately I was not in NYC for Fashion Week
but I was in Eindhoven for a very cool event! More about that later this week ;)
POSE-sea-and-desert-2
POSE-sea-and-desert-3
POSE-sea-and-desert-4
POSE-sea-and-desert-5
POSE-sea-and-desert-6
POSE-sea-and-desert-7
POSE-sea-and-desert-8

SHOP THE POST:



Sea & Desert - shot by Richard Sijmons

11 comments:

  1. Great shots, it definitely looks like you were in a dessert. I love your dress and you look stunning.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Ohhh that dress… I'm in love ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. amazing pictures!!
    xoxo Sienna

    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Leesa! I'm so happy with this beauty :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. These are such great pictures! This dress is fabulous as well (:

    -Rae
    raesayshey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waauw heel mooi! liefs irene

    www.madebyirenelouise.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Marion! Ja wat een prachtige jurk he!!!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete