9.9.14

STRIKE A POSE

POSE-sea-and-desert-1
It looks like I'm in a desert. But I'm actually in IJmuiden (Holland), hihi. I wasn't lying 
about the sea though! I am still speechless about this Gestuz dress… I think there are no words for it.

The past week has been hectic and awesome! Unfortunately I was not in NYC for Fashion Week
but I was in Eindhoven for a very cool event! More about that later this week ;)
POSE-sea-and-desert-2
POSE-sea-and-desert-3
POSE-sea-and-desert-4
POSE-sea-and-desert-5
POSE-sea-and-desert-6
POSE-sea-and-desert-7
POSE-sea-and-desert-8

SHOP THE POST:



Sea & Desert - shot by Richard Sijmons

11 comments:

  1. Great shots, it definitely looks like you were in a dessert. I love your dress and you look stunning.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Ohhh that dress… I'm in love ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. amazing pictures!!
    xoxo Sienna

    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you Sienna!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Leesa! I'm so happy with this beauty :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. These are such great pictures! This dress is fabulous as well (:

    -Rae
    raesayshey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waauw heel mooi! liefs irene

    www.madebyirenelouise.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Marion! Ja wat een prachtige jurk he!!!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete