34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

20.8.14

STRIKE A POSE

POSE-western-1
I haven't wore this skirt in ages! Why? Because I was too shy... YES, I mean it. But "screw that 
and wear what you want!" is what I'm thinking right now. That's the spirit, right?!

The perfect match with this oh-so-ah-mazing skirt is - of course - thé denim blouse.
Very country-ish I must say ;) So I wanted to check the old ranch I visited when I was a little girl.

Shooting my outfit was without a doubt a yeehaw! at this location. Honestly, I'm not
that typical "horse-girl-lover", but I love animals though :) What's your favorite animal?
POSE-western-2
POSE-western-31
POSE-western-4
POSE-western-5
POSE-western-6 
POSE-western-7

11 comments:

  1. I love this skirt! Don't know why you was shy wearing it! Really cool and not common one))

    www.ennfrancosays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, I can be a bit crazy sometimes… Hihi. Thanks girl!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Riemke! Ben er ook zooo blij mee :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Awww thank you so much babe!!

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww
    You look adorable babe
    This skirt is amazing
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maggie! Really appreciate your comment :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. Echt een vette shoot! x auntie

    http://www.missiontostyle.nl

    ReplyDelete