34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

23.7.14

TRAVEL DIARY

POSE-barca-1.1
Last friday night I decided to go to Barcelona on saturday morning. Whutttt?! 
Yes, I had a YOLO moment okay! Why? Why not?!

Four days no blog, no make-up, no fashion, just relaxing. That's exactly what I needed. 
I'm screaming for months now: "I soooo need a holiday", so that finally happened!

Of course I made pictures! That's what you do when you're on vacation, right? 
Snapshots of the great times you wanna remember. And I definitely wanna remember these days…

My alarm went on a time when I normally go to sleep. Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit; 5AM ;)
And as I am not a real superstar in flying with the plane, I was freaking nervous.

The first thing what was on the planning after our check-in to the hotel? Fooooooooood.
So off we go to Mercat de la Boqueria! In the night we were strolling around in El Born
and enjoyed our lovely balcony and neighborhood in Ciutat Vella.

Then it was time to get some sleep, because I already knew day 2 was gonna be SO excited!!!
I will tell you everything about that tomorrow... ;)
POSE-barca-2
POSE-barca-3
POSE-barca-4
POSE-barca-5
POSE-barca-6
POSE-barca-7
POSE-barca-8

12 comments:

  1. Hoi Lyns, als je daar nog bent... check out La Taqueria.... vlakbij La Sagrada, Passatge del Font 5. Enjoy! PS prachtige foto's. Liefs, Marla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marla! Wat lief, heel erg bedankt voor de tips! Deze houd ik zeker te goed voor de volgende keer ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm so happy you can see from the pictures it was so much fun! :) Because it was!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Love your fringe black dress and all those variety of nuts look so good.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks delicious huh? Talking about the nuts of course ;) Yeah the fringe dress is from BikBok!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. Ibiza.., Barca.., allemaal even geweldig!! Love je post nichie!! x auntie

    http://www.missiontostyle.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nu maar weer een keer Ibiza hoor, hihi! ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. SUPER LEUK!

    xxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! The just is just so beautiful :)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estive em Barcelona à algumas semanas atrás e AMEI
    O mercado é lindo lindo

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete