34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

24.7.14

TRAVEL DIARY

POSE-salou-1
DAY 2: Ahhh Salou! Home away from home. I went there on holiday since I was little kid 
(2 and a half years old to be exact). A lot of people won't understand the love I have for 
that city - because of some ordinary stories maybe - but I grew up there in the Summer.

It felt like I was driving into Disneyland when I arrived in Salou! All my memories came up as 
soon as I opened my car window and smelled the beachy air. I looked to the left, to the right and
memories is all I saw. And that made me incredibly happy!

People say time machines don't excist. I created my own - in my head of course - and went
 back in time. I can tell you, it was awesome!
POSE-salou-2
POSE-salou-3
POSE-salou-4
POSE-salou-5
POSE-salou-6
POSE-salou-7
POSE-salou-8

5 comments:

  1. great look!

    xxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures my dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear! It was such a beautiful day :)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete