34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

24.8.13

WELCOME TO MY CLOSET

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Since it's weekend and I'm not allowed to drink any alcoholic beverage (because 
of medication), why not putting one gigantic - and I heard delicious - bottle of Aperol 
right here on the blog so I can only watch it and not touch it. 

Hard, tempting and a challenge. 

The only party I'm having today is the one on my arm, with these precious bracelets thanks 
to Sal Y Limon. And maybe a little dance with my date for tonight; this sexy flamingo...


SHOP my armparty suggestions:

8 comments:

  1. Inderdaad, prachtige armbanden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooie armbanden :-)



    Love, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.com

    Instagram @carmen_mydailyfashiondosis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toch een fijn weekend gewenst! Waar heb je die flamingo vandaan? NEED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful bracelets :) relax at home also can be a good idea sometimes :)

    kate&bee
    kate&bee on bloglovin’
    kate&bee on fb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry the weekend will go quickly and it's nice to have a break anyway. Rest up and recharge :)

    x Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Find Me A Muse: thanks! And you´re so right about that :)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete