34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

18.7.13

THROWBACK THURSDAY


Oh memories, memories... (throwback) Thursday is the perfect day to look back to all the
good things that happened. I'm so thankful for many things I experienced since my blog 
was born. But this one is still one of my favorites; La Mode C'est Vous. 

September 2011. Walking on the biggest catwalk of the world in the middle of my favorite 
city Paris thanks to Galeries La Fayette. Oh Paris, you bring me luck... ;)
What's is your best memory?

12 comments:

  1. Wow :O Great pictures! You are amazing:)

    www.enarastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! i don´t know, i think my best memorie could be my first trip to paris with my school, when i was a teen.
    Paris is always a good idea :)

    Style and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Amazing pictures!

    xx Nicola

    www.alpenglowsummit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zooo tof!!! Dit moest echt een geweldige ervaring zijn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Style and paper: exactly, Paris is always a good idea! ;)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat is Leandra eigenlijk lang! Naast jou op je hakken lijkt zij op haar sneaker niet eens zo veel kleiner. Grappig...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful,! Great style!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete