34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

17.7.13

EVENT

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Amsterdam Fashion Week started without me but definitely ended with me. Yesterday was 
the last day and between my hectic schedule I could watch two fashion shows from 
ByDanie and Allan Vos. This was my third outfit of the day and my favorite. And no, I'm 
not having the blues, even far from it ;) So thumbs up for two of my favorite words; 
fashion and fun!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

12 comments:

  1. Oohhh je schoenen zijn echt fantastisch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie foto die eerste <3 Gave outfit!

    Liefs Lian - fashionhoax.creatorsofdesire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie kleurencombinatie, staat je goed zo bij elkaar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. prachtige kleuren en foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look classy!

    http://kateandbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the shorts! and i wanted the bomber too sooo badly but decided for some reason not to! haha lovely xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Casper&Pearl: thank you so much for your sweet message :)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een mooie outfit! En mooie benen haha ;) Ik was ook op de AFW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!!

    http://katiquettestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete