34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

28.1.13

COLLECTION

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It looked like I took some days off on the blog but it's actually the exact opposite.
For me it was a mission impossible to update you about all my fashion week stories. 
I was so busy I didn't even had the time to sad down and relax for a minute (well yeah,
at 3 in the morning?) so be prepared for some mega posts this upcoming week! 
Are you ready?

All dressed up in my Like This outfit I went to my first fashion show of the day; Gsus.
Hot men alarm! Talking about hot men, keep an eye on my blog for some very sexy 
eye candy ;) Okay back to "business"...

I'm obsessed with the printed suits from the Gsus collection (photo 6) but for my own 
personal reasons I'm not really into the military trend anymore...
I was also able to take a peek backstage and after that the Sjaak Hullekes show started. 
Lara Rose, one of my AFW partnersin crime, and I watched and enjoyed, of course...

( P.S. Rein, you rocked! :) )
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With my fashion buddies Menzo, Lara Rose & Julien
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10 comments:

  1. amazing !!!!! ♥♥♥♥
    xoxo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw hele mooie foto's! En gave collectie!!

    xx

    http://blog.nelly.com/soophisticated/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay voor deze outfit, stond je ERG goed! :)

    X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the dress. Would love to see you wear it in spring without tights and with pumps though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Floor Eizema: I wish I could already wear it like you said! But unfortunately it was -4 degrees :(

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it so much I can't even breathe

    ReplyDelete
  7. De print op je rok en trui is echt GE-WEL-DIG! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Theonlyfashionprincess: thanks! Ik was er zelf ook helemaal weg van, perfect voor de winter :)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♡ de foto'ssssssssss!!!

    x

    http://www.missiontostyle.nl

    ReplyDelete