34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

18.5.12

personal // STRIKE A POSE


(Photos by Richard)
Classic and feminine is my other personality (the total opposite of yesterdays outfit). 
Very old fashioned and chic, calm and soft. I feel like I can be the ultimate Parisienne like this ;)
This is what I wore to the Cointreau x Alexis Mabille cocktail party.
Which style do you think that fits me more?

And btw, the shoe is from chocolate! Incredible huh? Yummy, yummy I say! (My dog) Noa 
wanted to eat it too (photo 9). But it's mineee!






13 comments:

  1. Gave wedges!!

    Liefs,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige foto's! Die wedges zijn echt te gek:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are great!!! Really nice photos :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt een hele coole jurk, een stuk betere keuze voor het ietwat tochtige event dan de mijne ! ;)

    x. Marjolein [@never2polished]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha dankjewel meis! Maar jij zag er ook super leuk uit!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. your shoes amazing

    www.glamourcoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke foto's! Love it when you smile! :)

    http://cookiescoffeecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel meis, ik ga meer lachen op de foto ;) hihi!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  7. You look amazing, I love the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful! Love the outfit!
    xx s
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw, prachtige jurk meis!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cool I have an Indonesian reader :) my boyfriend is also from Indonesia! :)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete