34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

28.1.12

lifestyle // EVENT

 (Photos by me)
You understand that this week is full of Fashion week posts. right? I hope you like that as 
much as I do. Today I wanted to share my favorite show so far of Dutch designer, Winde Rienstra. 
The most impressing thing about the show were definitely the sky high (cardboard!) heels. 
R-e-s-p-e-c-t for the models who walked a few meters on the catwalk with those killer heels.

(P.S. this afternoon my second AFW outfit!)




6 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures sis! I like the high heels.
    xxxxx

    http://confashionista-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Dankje! Ik heb erg m'n best gedaan ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. mooie foto's! En gosh die schoenen inderdaad respect!

    ReplyDelete