7.9.11

personal // STRIKE A POSE

(Photos by Lorenne Witjes)
Good morning/afternoon/evening my loves,

Your highness send me a royal letter. 
An exclusive invitation to her high tea party but I can not tell the location, it is a secret, 
so excuse me for that.

So in solidarity I visited your highness yesterday. Because I appreciated a lot that she invited 
me. And your highness's tea party was wonderful; drinking some lovely wine, sweet tea 
and tasting many mini bites.
Thank you so much for a lovely day your highness.

Yours Sincerely,
Linsey Sijmons

(Wauw, if this story is true, it would be really, really cool! Haha.) 







8 comments:

  1. You're welcome! Was gezellig :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave look, heel verrassend!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look.
    Love your necklace!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie ketting en look!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit looks great. Love the necklace!

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    www.vogued-out.com

    ReplyDelete