34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

6.9.11

lifestyle // EVENT (BACKSTAGE REPORT)

 (Photos by me)
Yesyes, the fourth edition of the Grazia PC Catwalk show was last Sunday. The longest 
catwalk ever in Holland; 320 meters! Respect for the models who were walking up and 
down the catwalk with their killer heels on. 
Everybody was blessed by the the weather because they were quite lucky! First a lot of 
sunshine, but after the show the raindrops fell from the sky. 
Me and my BFF were able to help behind the scenes. So here are some snaps!

Some moments, like I said before, I feel like I'm having a Doutzen Kroes moment because of 
the modeling and stuff. But this time it was like I was in the first season of The Hills feeling 
like Miss Conrad and totally into the fashion scene.

Being responsible for some clothing sounds a bit scary if you have to guard brands like 
MaxMara, CĂ©line and Oger. And it's a must to take care of your models to look precious and 
cross your fingers you haven't given them the wrong outfit or something.

Everything went perfect and it was a tough but fashionable day ;)
(P.S. I also made a small but funny movie about my day, enjoy!)


7 comments:

  1. Super foto's en leuke ervaring om backstage te mogen komen en kunnen reporten

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :-) I did my best, hihi. Was een super leuke dag!

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoezo is jouw blog mij nooit opgevallen? Je hebt echt een leuke blog. Ik volg je nu!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. hej hej! working backstage is always scary! but one get used to it:) the photos look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures ! i would really need to get myself a moschino belt! i need and want one! cant believe its 32o metres!

    ReplyDelete