34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

9.8.11

personal // WANTED

BALENCIAGA LOOK-A-LIKE CUT OUT BOOTS (romwe.com)
REWARD: -80,00

Doesn't these boots look familiar to you?! The Balenciaga cut out boots, in sale for 1275,00 
dollars, are still a bit too expensive for me. But then some magic happened... I was looking at 
romwe.com and saw some incredible look-a-likes for 80,00 euros! MY GOD, SOLD of 
course! So these monsters are on my way home and I can't wait to welcome them to my 
wardrobe! Soooo excited :) (check here below the real Balenciaga boots!)


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, you are really lucky to find these boots!!! Looks amazing and I waiting for your new looks!!!

    XoXo
    Mlle Anastasia

    P.S. PLEASE, JOIN MY INTERROGATION!!!! I really need your help!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to my blog for more information!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm very lucky! :) and thanks for the comment Anastasia! When I've got the boots, I will immediately strike a pose for you!

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want too!!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHMYGOD IM SO JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete