34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

24.7.11

personal // WALL OF FAME


Hello rain, ehmm... Holland! 11 days ago I was able to visit the 

opening soiree of Amsterdam International Fashion Week. Click here 
for the post I made about that. Unfortunately I had to cancel some 
other shows later that week because of my lovely relax vacation 
(not so bad either of course!) 


Some fashionisto's and fashionista's stroked a pose for my blog. 
But this is a world of give and take so I made myself a 
professional "strike-a-poser" that evening. Here some press 
features I had found on ELLE.nl and FASHIONSCENE.nl with my 
fashionmatey/Stylist Kim Arnold.


FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' // FASHIOLISTA // LOOKBOOK // TUMBLR // TWITTER
B R A N D S:
ACNE hydro boots // H&M ripped pants and tank // COS see trough sleeveless vest // SACHA clutch

3 comments:

  1. You look great girl!!! Congrats on the features.

    ♥ Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pics and I love your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girlies!!! :)
    It felt if you're kinda celebrity when people want to photograph you, hihi.

    Xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete