34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

7.7.11

personal // STRIKE A POSE

(Photos by Richard Sijmons)
I told you so! To keep an eye on my blog for this totally Acne 
look ;) Well, I'm loving it. A LOT! I made a tiny little twist on 
it with my D.I.Y. dreamcatcher earring. And can you believe those 
13cm heels are quit comfi? Yes they are. 

Sorry for not writing a lot in this post but I'm in a hurry 
because I have a graduation to go to and get my diploma! ;) 
buhbye! xxx

FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' // FASHIOLISTA // LOOKBOOK // TUMBLR // TWITTER
B R A N D S 
ACNE dolphin dress & Hydro boots // VINTAGE ring & necklace // D.I.Y. dreamcatcher earring


2 comments:

  1. Love the belt, dress and heels!!!
    Great blog and now following. Hope you can also return the favor- if my blog inspires you :)

    Xoxo,
    http://www.beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wauw, thanks a lot for the compliments! And I really appreciate it you following me now. I will definitely check your blog out too :)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete