34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

17.7.11

lifestyle // TRAVEL DIARY

(Photos by me & Bryan Vodegel)
Although I'm having a really good time here, sometimes I'll update 
you with some jealous-making pictures. My first impression here is 
very positive. The weather, the hotel, beach, the spanish 
lifestyle, it's all realllly nice :) Not so much shopping 
activities though (at least, not for me). But I found one cute 
store I'll tell you about soon. 

What I also like about Tarifa (and surroundings), it's not really 
touristic. You can really taste the Spanish life here. Well, it's 
09:45 PM (Spanish dinner time) and we're going to grab some dinner 
right now. See ya!


FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' // FASHIOLISTA // LOOKBOOK // TUMBLR // TWITTER

2 comments:

  1. amazing photos :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Michelle! Welcome to the POSE family ;) hihi.

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete