34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

7.5.11

lifestyle // HOTSPOT

(All photos by me)
Because of the incredible (upcoming) weather in Holland I want to 
announce a well-fitting hotspot: ZANZIBAR BEACHCLUB at 
Scheveningen. Well "not Dutchies", try to say that word out loud ;)
This bar/lunchroom/restaurant/beachclub wants to give you the 
feeling you're in Africa for a moment. Directly at the beach of 
Scheveningen, some lovely lounge or live music and together with 
you're favorite drink is the perfect combination on a perfect 
sunny day.

From March until October open from 9.00AM

FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' // LOOKBOOK // TUMBLR // TWITTER

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I WANNA BE THERE! I mean London is amazing, but I don't have a beach, and it very warm, but rainy :( Enjoy it girl!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, you live in London? I've been to London lately and I LOVED it! What an incredible city :)

    Xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete