34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

19.4.11

personal // STRIKE A POSE

(photos by my dad Richard)
OMG, I had bare legs today! I'm totally feeling the summer vibe 
:) haha. AND also a good start of the day: I did pretty well at
school with my friend/partner in crime Lorenne! FOR NOW, we're 
at the top 4 for a quite big and serious project we're doing 
at school, yaaay. So I'm a very happy lady today. 

And, how was your day? 
Do you like the colorful dress by the way?


FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' // LOOKBOOK // TUMBLR // TWITTER
B R A N D S:
VINTAGE sunnies // H&M ring and dress // ZARA boots


9 comments:

  1. Love the cut of that dress :)

    x K
    http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kaitlyn :)

    Xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first and second photo are just perfect. So trendy those sunglasses. Seeing it on every top blog at the moment!

    xo Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, what a compliment, thanks!
    Well, I love the sunglasses too but sometimes people who I'm talking to
    are as enthusiastic as me because they can't see my eyes while we're
    talking... Too bad for them! Haha ;)

    Xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit! Your blog is really inspiring! :)
    You have just earned one new follower on blogloving!!
    xoxo

    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot Konsrantina! I appreciate it so much that you're following me now :) and thanks for the compliments!

    Xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the way you've styled this outfit. I actually enjoy your blog very much, definitely coming back:) Im following you on bloglovin- check out my blog if you wanna follow me back!xx

    Elena from http://theonewiththefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the compliments girls!!!
    I love your blogs 2! Very inspiring :)

    Xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete