34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

20.4.11

personal // NEW PURCHASE





                        435,00 EUROS                                                     10,00 EUROS


I want the Louis Vuitton Evidence glasses like, forever (although
it's a man glasses). I put it on for more than a hundred times
and melting away again and again... But I think the price is kinda
shocking. So I cheated on the glasses for a gorgeous look-a-like.
As you see, the left one is the Evidence King. And at the right 
you see my look-a-like beauty. Can you believe mine's just 10 euros!? 

I almost got a heart attack when I saw the sunnies at the vintage
store Zipper in Amsterdam. Only too bad the LV brand with the
famous Monogram canvas is not engraved... But I can live with that! :) 
What do you think of it?


FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' // LOOKBOOK // TUMBLR // TWITTER

6 comments:

  1. NICE! I will go for LV when I have the money, but for now, the 10 euro one is a perfect replacement.

    xo Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! You know what you're talking About ;) haha!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, really like this post :)

    I am your new reader, please visit my blog and be my follower if you like it
    http://last-poetry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!!! I'm so happy :)
    I will visit your blog now.

    Xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Begrijpelijk dat je er zo blij mee bent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihi thanks! Ben SUPER blij met m'n look-a-like. Maar zal nog gelukkig zijn met de echte. Maar voor nu is dit super, haha!

    Xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete