34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

4.4.11

personal // STRIKE A POSE



I want to apologize for the EXTREMELY bad blogging 
this weekend... :$ I was very busy with fashion, 
working and performing. BecauseI was able to be a 
witness at my friend's shoot for her brand new brand 
Nola.Nova. Taking pictures (including these two above), 
doing up some inspiration and stuff. I had a great day! 
And I will tell you more about that later ;)

Also been to THE new dutch movie Gooische Vrouwen
OMG, Hilarious! For the Dutchies: I would really 
recommend this fantastic movie if you didn't already 
saw it (because of the major success). Many said it 
is the Dutch Sex and the City, but I do not agree. 
It's a complete other story than that, but also very 
fashion, drama and really, really funny!

As I told you before I'm in a dance crew called B.O.C.
(Black Out Crew) and we had a competition yesterday. 
For the experience we have, we did very well! But 
unfortunately didn't won any price :( Well, next time
better! After that I raced right to my work at the
famous newspaper De Telegraaf. And finally around 11,
I was home, YES! 

Oh, and what do you think of my espadrilles?! They're so
cute and comfi! At least, that's my opinion ;)
B R A N D S :
RAYBAN sunglasses // H&M ring // AMERICAN APPAREL trousers // RIVER ISLAND espadrilles



No comments:

Post a Comment