34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

16.2.11

STRIKE A POSE


I thought it was time for me to strike a pose again! 
I decided to do this more often to share my own clothing 
style with you. 

I'm in love with my new earrings from River Island! 
Every time I went shopping there I grabbed those 
colorful peacock feathers but didn't bought it 
(please, don't ask my why not).

B R A N D S
RIVER ISLAND earrings // BJORN BORG cardigan // MY BRAND t-shirt // FAB. bag // SUPERTRASH bracelets // AMERICAN APPAREL trousers // CAFE MODA booties



2 comments:

  1. wooooooooow die oorbellen! Ze zijn echt zoo prachtig :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankje! Vet zijn ze he :D ben blij dat ik ze eindelijk heb gekocht, haha.
    Ik wist niet dat jij ook een blog had! Ik ga je zeker ff volgen.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete