34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

21.2.11

HAPPY B-DAY TO ME!

Jeeeeej! Today I officially can say 
"I'm a grown up woman now!"
Because I'm 21 years young now ;)
That's the reason of the lack on posting 
the past few days (I'm so sorry!)
But I'll make it up to you because I'd make 
A LOT of photos, I celebrated my birthday for 
like 5 times! Maybe a bit too much, but you 
become only 21 years once! (Okay, that was 
too cliché) Haha.

I had such a great time this weekend and I 
want to thank all my friends and family for that 
+ the lovely presents I'd got of course!

I'm in a hurry because I'm going to have a lovely 
dinner with my mom at the sushi restaurant Sumo :)
Hmmmmm, can't wait...

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd lins! Wat een bofkont ben jij haha je verjaardag gewoon 5 keer vieren! Je bent vast super erg verwend!
    Eetsmakelijk zo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dankjewel meiden!
    Ik ben zeker verwend :P en heb ook hele leuke dagen gehad.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete