34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

2.1.11

LONDON DAY 4





The first picture I took yesterday. Besides shopping as crazy ones, my boyfriend Bryan and I decided 
to make yesterday a touristic day, go seeing things like the Big Ben, London Eye, Buckingham Palace etc.
And just like the other days, we walked a LOT of miles, woow! My feet still hurting but it was also 
a good exercise for all the delicious food I'd eaten *A*




P.S. Sorry for the negative post yesterday but I had to write it down for myself, haha!


(The last picture I'd took from the internet)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful :))))))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how i wish i could be spending the new year in London!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to make you jealous, but it was amazing! Haha ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete