34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

15.12.10

TREND REPORT



GET REDDY
STAR(RINGGOLD
Here a little trend report for the holidays.
I was searching for an outfit for christmas and NYE. I was determined to wear a dress with NYE, but what kind of dress? I doubt about something red or gold... With or without sparkles?! There are also many dresses I've chosen that I can only wear in my dreams, but that's okay ;) maybe in a few years, when the lottery falls through my mailbox.... Haha.

As you can see, I'm not quit ready yet... So that's why I made a little trend report to share with you guys. Maybe you also don't know what to wear yet and this can help you out OR you can help me out by telling me what you're gonna wear with the upcoming holidays! ;)

2 comments:

  1. i wanna wear red on christmas day too!!! :D love the red collection :D xxx <3

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah I'm still doubting a bit. Yesterday I went shopping but didn't find the right outfit... So I hope I'll still find something!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete