34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

27.9.13

WANTED

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think you've already seen the - to die for - Isabel Marant pour H&M collection. I wanted to show 
you my favorite pieces but definitely not in a boring way. Plus I felt like dressing up (digitally). 

With a crazy, creative mind like moi you get insane ideas. And since we cannot touch, feel or try on
the pieces yet, I was already wondering how they would look on me.

 I had so much fun while I was Photoshopping these pictures! I hope you like it as much as I do.
And how do you think I look? Haha. ;)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Original Isabel Marant pour H&M pictures by Vogue.co.uk
Edited by Linsey Sijmons

24 comments:

  1. Haha, leuk gedaan! :p

    Ik ben zelf niet zo weg van de collectie.
    De fringe laarsjes zijn wel leuk maar ik heb al zoiets.
    En HET jasje is natuurlijk ook erg leuk, maar 300 euro....

    ♥

    www.style-chameleon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja klopt, het is wel prijzig! Bijna dezelfde kosten als de Etoile collectie. Maar vind de items wel echt geweldig ^_^

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. Whaaaaa! Deze foto's zijn nog leuker dan dat je me vertelde! Geweldig! Ik vind de 1e outfit jou top staan! Ik zeg, go for it! ;)
    With love,

    Joy
    n e w b l o g | justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaaaaaa!! Oke, ik ga voor de eerste 8-)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Nice :)

    V.

    http://vandjbscloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwww great looks sweety! always original! ;))
    come to find me on my blog..will be a big pleasure for me..kisses.
    blog: http://honeyandcotton.org/
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait till this collection hits the stores. Great post. The clothes will suit you :)

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Amazing look! Love love love! you are pretty and stylish!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, Lindsey wat ben je weer hilarisch. Dit is te leuk! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so funny. I love this "picture" of you in H&M clothes hehe My favourite piece is the printed knit jacket. So cute.

    Love, When You Dream Big x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Supergrappig gedaan! Ik ben helemaal weg van de zwarte leren broek en de trui. Mijn favorites staan morgen op de blog ;)

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com (Do visit, because I just posted a new vlog: The Chubby Bunny Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool collection

    xoxo
    http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. this post is soo cool!!
    the collection looks gorgeous
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha the photoshopped pictures are so funny. My favourite pieces are the coats. x

    Nerve Wires

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want all collection! fabulous!
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahah oh heerlijk dit! Supertoffe post! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete