Sunday is bakery day! So it's time for a new Happy Meal on the blog :) I have to be honest with you,
for this recipe I peeked into Rens Kroes her book Powerfood (highly recommended by the way!)
Today I wanna tell you how to make hazelnut milk! Its not only yummy to drink, but also nice to
use it for making pancakes and smoothies (way healthier than "normal" milk though).
So let's give this a try...
Let's start with grocery shopping, what do you need?
* 1L water
* 250G of hazelnuts
* 3 dates
* 1/2 teaspoon vanillepowder
* tiny bit of seasalt
You also need a sieve and a blender to make the hazelnut milk!
* Soak the hazelnuts and the dates in a large bowl for 3 hours
* Put all the ingredients together in the blender and mix them as hard and fast as you can
* Pour it all trough a sieve to a bowl and try to squeeze the moisture out with a spoon
* Use your cutest bottle like I did to pour the hazelnut milk to yourself and friends :)