Everybody loves food! And I hope you are just as obsessed as I am ;)
That's why I started this new topic called "Happy Meal". I'm so excited to share my meals with you!
To make this very clear; I am NOT a professional. Far from it actually, haha. But if it tastes good,
when it's healthy and it's simple? I will bake it or make it! So if I can do it, you can do it too :)
Let's start with this Avo-Egg...
Grocery shopping, what do you need?
* 1 Avocado (as big as possible)
* 2 Eggs (small ones)
And now what?
* Heat up the oven on 220 degrees (428 ˚F)
* Cut the avocado in half and remove the nut
* Scoop 50% of both avocado halfs
* Break the egg and pour them in the avocado
* Let them chill in the oven for 20 minutes…
* Add some salt, pepper and parsley