12.9.14

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

POSE-pardyhardy-1
WEEKEND! Time to party? Nope. Well, not for me actually. Last week I was busy with preparing 
for the It's Weekend event in Eindhoven (which was awesome). I sold some pieces of my wardrobe 
and I talked about a HUGE trend! Which is also one of my favorite trends btw :)

I will think about last week's party instead of going to one this weekend. Because there was an 
awesome arty party last saturday night from It's Weekend so I couldn't say no to that, of course ;) 
but more about last weekend I will tell you tomorrow! 

First some goldies and oldies flashback friday party pics! 
What are your weekend plans?!
POSE-pardyhardy-2
POSE-pardyhardy-3
POSE-pardyhardy-4
POSE-pardyhardy-5
POSE-pardyhardy-6
POSE-pardyhardy-7
POSE-pardyhardy-8

SHOP PARTY ITEMS!:


POSE-pardyhardy-10
POSE-pardyhardy-11
POSE-pardyhardy-12
POSE-pardyhardy-13
POSE-pardyhardy-14
POSE-pardyhardy-15

16 comments:

  1. Love this post!!!
    xxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Have a great weekend :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. Mooie foto's ! liefs irene

    www.madebyirenelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Irene! Ik hoop iedereen hier een beetje happy mee te maken ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Looksl like so much fun ! ! :)

    Would be so nice if you vote for me for the awards and win a 500 euro voucher ! Thank you !
    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much sweetheart!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. Leuk artikel!

    www.loisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I'm glad you like it.

      xxx Linsey

      Delete