34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

9.6.14

VOTE!

POSE-zalando-vote-2
Something that was on my bucketlist as well: nominated for an award! (Don't ask me why though)
And winning one is the next step of course ;-) And YOU can support me with that!

Because POSE is nominated for the Zalando Blogger Awards, OMG!
And when you vote for me, you have a chance of winning € 500,- (yes you read that right)  
shopping money to spend on Zalando!

CLICK HERE to vote. How?
Write my url: http://www.pose-blog.com + your first name, last name and e-mail address.

So where the hell are you waiting for?! ;)

10 comments:

  1. AMAZING POST!
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!

    My new post with a special guest is online, what do u think about?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat gaaf je genomineerd bent! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss! Ben zelf ook heel blij. Al gestemd? ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. This is my first time to your blog but I voted for you! You have a great layout and style, good luck!
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Paisley! ;) I love your blog as well!
      Thank you so much for stopping by.
      Hope to see you soon here again!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! You're so sweet :)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks babe! Voted?! ;)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's great, i've just voted!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een gave bikini!:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy you have been nominated, I've voted for you even if it's the first time for me on your blog!

    Chiara
    GLAMCICCI

    ReplyDelete