13.5.14

STRIKE A POSE

POSE-flowerpower-1
What if the weather isn't cooperating with you? You will not cooperate with the weather as well..
Never ever surrender yourself to bad weather, I repeat; NEVER. Only if the sun is shining or when
 it's snowing extremely bad...

So why not wearing a flower crown and give the half of Amsterdam a huge smile on their faces? 
(Hopefully you too, of course).

Maybe they were just laughing at me but who cares?! I'm feeling a princess with my crown!
And the flowers gives me powers ;)
POSE-flowerpower-2
POSE-flowerpower-3
POSE-flowerpower-4
POSE-flowerpower-5
Pictures by Lorenne Witjes

17 comments:

  1. I really love the last photo!
    & the most important thing is that YOU feel like a princess :)
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww hihi thanks! :)
      I think any girl should feel like a princess, with or without a (flower)crown, haha!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. Je flower crown is echt pretty! leuke foto's!
    btw leuk dat je naar Bonaire gaat! Freakin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prachtige foto's en outfit, vind die bloemen haarband super leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een prachtige foto's! Ik vind je bloemen haarband en jasje ontzettend leuk :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorenne is the best photographer ;) haha! Dankjewel.

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. Super cute look Linsey! the flower crown is to die for :)
    I also love that pastel pink coat! You paired it so beautifully xx
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! :)
    Hope you're having a beautiful Wednesday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Kelly!
      That's so sweet of you :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. This is super cute, especially the pink converse!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool dear!
    lena
    http://skinnycature.com/2014/05/14/peaceful-vibes/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love your style and your hair is tha bomb!
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? Let me know!
    Fashion Envious

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, I have the exact same coat and I love it!
    beautiful look!

    xxx
    http://theisolatedqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete