34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

6.9.13

COLLABORATION

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When I received this package with purple YSL balloons all over the place I already expected 
a diamond in it; the YSL Manifesto perfume. 

And this bottle is taking over Twitter because today and tomorrow an auction takes place 
and you can win prizes you won't believe. What you need to do to make a chance of winning 
is: tweet your most intense and daring manifest with hashtag #yslmanifesto. 

My most intense manifest is starting my blog. And that's why I did this photoshoot because 
that's where this blog is all about, my stories. So what's your most daring manifest?

Curious about the prizes? Check it right here. I'm in! ;-)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Photography by Lorenne Witjes
Hair and make-up by Katie Larcombe
Styling by Linsey Sijmons

7 comments:

  1. ZO'n lekker geurtje, misschien zelfs wel mijn nieuwe favoriet! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoot is perfection!!

    With love - Miasblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look and photos! I need to try this perfum, seems great! xoxo
    http://heelsandpeplum.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marjolein: hij is echt heerlijk he! Zeker mijn favoriet op dit moment :-)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete