34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

24.5.13

STRIKE A POSE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After a having a drink at the opening of Denham's newest store, 
I also went on an unexpected visit to the opening of a new vintage store called Phintage. 

After lots of compliments about my Marc by Marc Jacobs jeans - which I am obsessed 
with lately - something magical happened. I found a little treasure in that store what was 
on my bucket list of "items to have", YAYY! Stay tuned... ;)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

  1. Die broek blijft inderdaad ook leuk!

    Ik ben een DI variant ervan aan het maken ;)



    www.style-chameleon.com

    TAMZIN LILLYWHITE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. die broek is echt gaaf!


    Liefs, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a white candy bag? I love it, I have a purple one but have been looking for a new colour :)
    xo
    http://polkadottedpearl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @PolkaDottedPearl: yes it is! I'm also very obsessed with these Candy bags, been looking for another one as well :P

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know... I ♡ this style!!!

    XoXo auntie

    http://www.missiontostyle.nl

    ReplyDelete