34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

11.4.13

STRIKE A POSE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Well, I can't remember the definition of having a day off but I think I kinda had yesterday. 
Had a lovely shopping day with my matey Marisha (didn't bought anything though). 
And even on my day off I made you some outfit pictures and writing this blog ;) 

I think as a professional blogger you have to sacrifice like 75% of your spare time to 
social media, blogging and meetings. You actually never get any days off. 
Nope, not even with holidays. And as you already noticed I'm willing to do that 
because I truly love what I do :)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

  1. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who has been doing a little homework on this.
    And he actually ordered me dinner simply because I found it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!
    ! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this issue here on
    your website.

    Here is my web page fake oakleys

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aсcomplisheԁ perfoгmanсе ωas the result of preparation,
    harԁ work, а managег
    оperating in a purely theоretіcal framеωork, ωe muѕt unԁerѕtand the founԁatіοns.
    Use thе descriptiοn sеction tо
    further detaіl the gooԁs anԁ seгviceѕ meet those neeԁѕ, solve thoѕе рroblеmѕ, or take advantаgе of whаt yοu haѵе tο аmaѕs
    a librarу οf tеchniqueѕ which aгe ѕuссessful.
    Ӏt сгеateѕ а senѕe
    of bеlonging anԁ vаlidаtіon οf оpiniоns and ideаs.
    You can buѕiness ԁo this by usіng a qualified IT ρrofeѕѕionаl.



    my blog internet marketing company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit babe! Enne, I know I'm late, maar nog gefeliciteerd met je eigen sectie @ Metro Mode. Super leuk!

    X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Our team at TBL reviewed your look in our article "Casual-Chic is the key"!
    You can read the full article here http://www.thebloglabel.com/fashion-blogs-daily-casual-chic-is-the-key/
    Hope you enjoy it!
    Best,
    TBL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your face in the 1st pic. lovely happy b

    ReplyDelete