34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

24.9.12

EVENT


Still look fancy in a low budget look? I think I succeeded if I must say. 
This total look costs €102,- (15,- for the dress, 7,- for the clutch and 80,- for the shoes.)
What's your favorite item of my outfit? :-)

Because of Cointreau's last cocktail party, I couldn't say no 'cause I had so much fun last time! 
So here I was again, not with Bryan this time, but with my sister (in law) Marisha. 
Drank some cocktails with glasses that looked like fishbowls and chatted with some lovely people.












5 comments:

  1. I love that your outfit is a budget look! You look like a million dollar!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic!! Have fun in Madrid, I am sure you will love it there

    Lots of love,

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Janice: such a sweet comment! Thank you so much :)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it that the yellow pops out in your outfit <333

    Hugs from Italia,
    ANNA'S CLOSET

    ReplyDelete