34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

23.7.12

HE STRIKES A POSE


'You know I said it's true 
I can feel the love 
Can you feel it too 
I can feel ah ah'

That was the first song I thought of when I saw these pictures of BF Bryan. We went by the 
Acne store and 9 of the 10 times we're going home with something new (and this was one 
of those 9 times...) Bryan bought this wonderful LOVE shirt and I an ah-mazing vest <3
I'll show you my purchase a.s.a.p. :)


(P.S. REMEMBER that you still have 6 days to participate the Prada Baroque sunglasses giveaway! CLICK HERE)
(Photos by me)


5 comments:

  1. ja Acne is super verslavend. Ik wil er ook altijd wel iets kopen als ik er ben.

    KAIIWONG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg leuk! Ben benieuwd wat jij hebt gekocht!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it, echt een super leuk shirt! En wat heb jij een knap vriendje ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dankjewel allemaal! Bryan leest ook alle comments hihi ;)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete