23.4.12

personal // WANTED

(Photos by me)
Yeah, we all LOVE that belt and we know that Miss Nikkie Plessen is a gorgeous woman.
But that isn't where this post is about. It's about this incredibly beautiful dress where I can't 
get my eyes and mind of. 

I made these pictures a few weeks ago at the Aussie Angel event. And I was so obsessed by 
Nikkie's dress so asked her right away where she bought that beauty. Well, it's from D&G but 
now the bad news.. It's vintage! Noooo! "The only thing you can do is maybe check Ebay?" 
Nikkie said. And of course, I did but without any results. 
So, will you help me finding my dream dress? Or Nikkie, can I buy it from you? ;)




10 comments:

  1. Wauwww die vind ik ook echt iets voor jou!
    Ik hoop dat je hem vindt!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! Amazing colors!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can find it! I'm such a terrible ebayer, bah

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  4. good photo,
    Amazing colors dress!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it's amazing I like it too =)
    Visit my blog if you have time, I've just posted some fashion drawings and I'll be happy to read if you like them!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your drawings girl :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. I love it! It reminds me a little bit of the book I read a lot when I was a child: De Mooiste Vis van de Zee. Not that you'd look fishy in this, but I remember that the sparkles mesmerised me, even back then!
    Oh, and there is a Fashionology give-away on my blog, maybe you'd like to enter?

    Love,
    Anne from WOLF359

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JA klopt! Haha geweldig boek vond ik dat altijd :P

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  7. Cute dress!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete