34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

21.4.12

lifestyle // EVENT


(Photos by me)
Okay it's like 3:00AM right now but I just want to finish this post and share it with you! 
Because these are my last "press day pictures". I just l-o-v-e press days! Meet some 
fashionable people, having lovely bites and drinks and, where it's all about, seeing, touching 
and photographing all the new collections. So what's your favorite picture?!

Today I'm off to see the Mulberry catwalk collection! But more about that later. 
What are your plans for today?!




The lovely jewelry of Petra Reijrink at PUUR PR <3

12 comments:

  1. Ahmazing photos!
    Follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can always follow me if you want :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. amazing photos, I just love your Blog!
    follow each other?
    kisses.
    http://takewhatuneed.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw! Hele mooie foto's! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooovely pictures!! My fav is the one who says 'i love vintage' with all the clothes! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! Hihi I'm glad you like it :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. I love these photos. They all have such great colors in them!

    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I love the neons!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete