34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

14.3.12

lifestyle // EVENT

Remember I told  you about a "secret project? Et voila! Now it's official.
Take a day off or skip from school and mark your calendar on Monday the 26th of March. 
Because YOU are invited to the BIGGEST sample sale of the year!

Karin van Dijk Agenturen gives you the chance to shop in her showroom for a whole day 
(from 10:00 'till 21:00H) with GIANT discounts. And when I say giant I mean extreme! 
And to make you even more VIP, this is an exclusive sample sale for press only, so be there.

It doesn't matter where you from, you're more than welcome to take a look and shop with us. 
know you're interested so please RSVP here on Facebook and you're on our special guest list ;)

See you at the sample sale!
(P.S. There are also delicious tastes and bites. And, of course, goodie bags!)

Address:
Karin van Dijk Agenturen
Ambachtsweg 3, Eindhoven

Hosted by: Jasmina, Samia & me




I wanted to give my cutiepie a special place on my blog, R.I.P. † :'(


5 comments:

  1. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG!
    GOOD JOB!!!
    LOVE ELISA from MY FANTABULOUS WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!! i have a giveaway starting tom do drop by!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!

    www.confashionista-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete